Canopy Health and our affiliate partners comply with all applicable federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, nor does Canopy Health or our affiliate partners exclude or treat differently anyone on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Our affiliate partners provide free aid and services to people with disabilities to encourage them to communicate more effectively with us. If you require any of these services, please contact us directly at 888-8-CANOPY.
If you believe Canopy Health has discriminated against you in any way or failed to provide adequate services commensurate with your disability, you may file a grievance with Canopy Health by email, mail, or fax. If you require assistance to file a grievance, our customer representatives will be made available to you.
• Email Address: CHSupport@CanopyHealth.com
• Mailing Address: Canopy Health, 6475 Christie Ave., Suite 560, Emeryville, CA 94608-1095
• Fax Number: 415.766.4271
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
• Electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal
• By mail at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201
• By phone at 800.368.1019
• Complaint forms are available at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) website.